Tuesday, October 9, 2012

10/9/2012

The Chicago Marathon was this past Sunday and I am now officially a 2 time marathon runner. Team Imerman Angels did an amazing job running to fight cancer. As I put another 26.2 miles behind me, I look forward to the next challenge. Honolulu Marathon in Dec. Training will kick in next week as I run to help one more person fight and beat cancer. There is still plenty of time for you help by donating. Get those raffle tickets today.You have until Oct. 31st. You can also donate your coke rewards codes by sending them to 52for52tofightcancer@gmail.com I also want to thank all my friends and family who came out this past weekend to support me and my running. This was a very hard run for me this time and I couldn't do it without your encouragement. Thank you and I love all of you.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO SORRY I missed your run!! I am extremely proud of you and want you to know it!!! Your are awesome Brant!
    ~your brother Brad
    I love you kid

    ReplyDelete