Friday, September 28, 2012

9/28/2012

- 52 for 52 to fight cancer had an amazing day today. We were able to spread the word about this great event which is my main goal. A few more people know about 52 for 52 and that's huge.
- the 50/50 raffle is in full swing now and hopefully I can build on that moment and keep this moving in the right direction.
- update on where 52 for 52 to fight cancer is headed:
- I will soon have an email address just for 52 for 52
- I am also working on getting a web page going and adding a lot more content.
- our mission statement is also being worked on along with my story of who I am and why I am so passionate about this event.

I want to thank everyone who supported 52 for 52 today. You continue to encourage me and help me know that I am heading in the right direction. So thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Brant - you are living your life and that is bringing life to others!!! Thank you for all your work with 52 for 52!
    ~your brother Brad
    I love you kid!!

    ReplyDelete